Employment at Taylored Menus - We're Hiring!
As we approach a busy holiday season, we are looking for more people to join the Taylored Menus team.
FULL TIME—Kitchen Manager/Chef
The role of Kitchen Manager/Chef will entail: managing a production schedule, food prep, inventory and ordering, designing menus, and attending events as Chef. The role will also include planning and preparing meals for the Café. We are looking for a candidate who is great in the kitchen, able to multi-task and delegate, is motivated to learn, and not afraid to make decisions. Managerial experience preferred but not required—we are willing to train the right candidate. During the high season, extended hours, weekends, nights, and holidays come with the territory! Recent culinary grads are encouraged to apply.
· Effectively manage kitchen staff and delegate appropriately
· Place vendor orders and monitor inventory
· Design Café Weekly Menus, Meal Kit, and specials
· Meet all safety and sanitation requirements
· Actively participate in the preparation of products including meats, seafood, starches, vegetables etc.
· Serve as Chef onsite at catered events
· Early mornings and weekends, holidays as needed.
· Approximately 30-50 hours per week. Estimated Tuesday through Friday 7am – 1pm, Saturdays and Sundays time varying depending on event schedule.
PART TIME — Event Staff
We're always looking for energetic and reliable kitchen staff, servers and bartenders to work events. Experience preferred but not required. Weekend availability a must and holidays as needed. Ideal for students and/or as a secondary source of income.
PART TIME — Cafe Staff
We're looking for outgoing people to assist customers and help with store upkeep at the Taylored Menus Café. Experience preferred but not required. Social Media abilities a plus. Work is part-time. Ideal for students and/or as a secondary source of income.